We will sell your table for you, no
, contact us today
- high listing costs
- high listing costs
John Bennett Billiards Exclusive Sales Service
Are you tired of moving antiques from one home to another when you feel they could be worth something? Or perhaps you’re interested in making space in your attic for items you actually need around the house. No matter what the instance is, selling your antique billiard table through John Bennett Billiards gives you the ability to make the most of your historic pieces.
Listing Exclusive Antique Tables with John Bennett Billiards
Our team has created 3 comprehensive selling methods to accommodate our customers:
The first option to consider is our “As-Is” listing section. With this option, you’re able to sell your antique tables as they are. There’s no need to worry about trying to restore them on your own. It makes it far easier to sell if you’re simply trying to get rid of your antique table as quickly as possible. Many people find the as-is listing to be preferable if they are moving, spring cleaning, or simply tired of having the same old antique table sitting around.
It’s an easy process that anyone can do and you can list your antique snooker table or accessories for what you think they’re worth. Once your table has been sold, a small service fee will be required for listing on our site.
Restoration Services with Listing
For the antique owners that want to get the most for their historic and classic billiard tables, you’ll find our restoration and listing services to be the best option. Not only will you have the ability to list your table for whatever monetary value you find to be agreeable, but you can also take advantage of our exclusive restoration services.
With this package, you’ll be able to accentuate the true beauty of your antique table without having to worry about any aesthetic damages or flaws. Also, customers who opt for the restoration and listing package will be more likely to sell their antique table in less time.
All you will be responsible for is a restoration and listing fee.
Optional Marketing Package
When you choose to list with John Bennett Billiards, you’re choosing the best online antique billiard table listing service. Not only will your items be featured on our website, but you can also have them marketed through our online presence for a maximum of 6 months. This includes all of our social media accounts such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. The fee for the 6-month marketing package is £500.
Terms and Conditions
As with any listing service, there are important terms and conditions to take note of.
- Optional Storage: When listing through John Bennett Billiards it’s advised that sellers keep their antique table on their property. In the event that you wish to have your table dismantled and stored at our facility, there will be additional storage fees.
- Listing Photos: In order to make your listing appear more attractive, it’s important to include photos of the items you are selling. All pictures are to be provided by the seller and posted to the corresponding listing.
- Selling Costs: It is important that before any sales are finalized, both parties come to an agreement on the sale price. For example, buyers cannot negotiate a lower price once they have made an agreement to purchase the item for the listed price.
- Price Reductions: All listed antique tables will be available on the website for the original, agreed upon value, until 6 months. After 6 months, John Bennett Billiards and sellers can discuss price reductions.
- Table Removal: In the event of a sale, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to remove the table from the seller’s property, at their own cost.
Table Recovering Services
We give your table the exposure, service and promotion it needs to sell